New and old stuff for sale: NOFX, Weasels, Steinwa

mystic84

Opening this new topic because I updated the list with some new stuff (I found other copies of what I was selling before, too) and removed the records I've already sold. Hope this doesnt bother anyone. Offer with confidence. I'll pay for shipping on good offers and multiple purchases. Thanks.

7"

Dopamines, The / Till Plains - Split - It's Alive Records - Light gray (not sure) vinyl, limited to 120

Methadones, The - Gary Glitter / Over The Moon - It's Alive Records - Black vinyl, limited to 500 ON HOLD

Methadones, The - Gary Glitter / Over The Moon - It's Alive Records - Gold vinyl, limited to 500 ON HOLD

Methadones, The - Gary Glitter / Over The Moon - It's Alive Records - Red vinyl, Interpunk exclusive, hand-numbered, limited to 100 ON HOLD

Methadones, The - I Believe / Exit 17 - Underground Communiqué Records - First pressing, black vinyl ON HOLD

Pinhead Gunpowder - S/T - Recess Records - First pressing, blue vinyl, limited to 300 (??)

Queers, The / Hotlines, The - Split - Devil's Jukebox Records - White vinyl, limited to 666

Steinways, The - Unoriginal Recipe! - It's Alive Records - Second pressing, black vinyl, w/ poster, cd and insert, limited to 500

Steinways, The / Peabodys, The - Incessant Drip Records - Irreconciliable Differences - Black vinyl, limited to 400 SOLD

Steinways, The / Peabodys, The - Incessant Drip Records - Irreconciliable Differences - Test pressing, limited to 5 SOLD

Teenage Bottlerocket / Broadway Calls - Split - Adeline Records - First pressing, maroon/white opaque vinyl, limited to 500

Teenage Bottlerocket / Broadway Call12"

10"

Bomb The Music Industry! / O Pioneers!!! - Split - Asbestos Records / Team Science Records - First pressing, black w/ white splatter, limited to 105

Bomb The Music Industry! / O Pioneers!!! - Split - Asbestos Records / Team Science Records - First pressing, white w/ black splatter, limited to 105

Steinways, The - Gorilla Marketing - Cold Feet Records - Second pressing, black vinyl, limited to 400

Steinways, The - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - Black vinyl, limited to 200

Steinways, The - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - Green vinyl, limited to 50 SOLD

Steinways, The - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - Purple vinyl, limited to 125

Steinways, The - Missed The Boat - Crafty Records - Yellow vinyl, limited to 125

12"

Bomb The Music Industry! - Goodbye Cool World - Asbestos Records - Second pressing, black / transparent green split vinyl, limited to 350

Bomb The Music Industry! - To Live Or Die In Long Island - Asbestos Records - Second pressing, blue / pink swirl vinyl, hand-numbered (206/370), limited to 370

Bomb The Music Industry! - To Live Or Die In Long Island - Asbestos Records - Second pressing, black / pink split vinyl, hand-numbered (28/153), limited to 153

Good Riddance - Ballads From The Revolution - Fat Wreck Chords - Black vinyl

Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Have Another Ball - Black vinyl

Minor Threat - Out Of Step - Dischord Records - Seventh pressing, white-grayish vinyl, limited to 2,000, sealed - Split - Adeline Records - Second pressing, clear yellow w/ black splattered vinyl, limited to 500

NOFX - Liberal Animation - Eputaph Records - Blue vinyl

NOFX - Liberal Animation - Eputaph Records - Yellow vynil

NOFX - Maximum Rocknroll - Mystic Records - Gray vinyl, limited to 500

NOFX - S&M Airlines - Epitaph Records - Black vinyl, sealed

NOFX - The Decline - Fat Wreck Chords - Black vinyl

Off With Their Heads - From The Bottom - No Idea Records - First pressing, marbled purple vinyl, limited to 175

Off With Their Heads - Hospitals - Recess Records - Purplish vinyl, limited to 500

Queers, The - Love Songs For The Retarded

Ramones - Ramones - Sire Records - Early repressing, black vinyl

Riverdales, The - Phase 3 - Asian Man Records - Black vinyl, limited to 100

Riverdales, The - Phase 3 - Asian Man Records - Yellow vinyl, limited to 400

Screeching Weasel - Boogadaboogadaboogada! - Recess Records - Clear blue vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - Boogadaboogadaboogada! - Recess Records - Clear pink vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - Boogadaboogadaboogada! - Recess Records - Gray vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - My Brain Hurts - Recess Records - Clear vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - My Brain Hurts - Recess Records - Pink vinyl, limited to 500

Screeching Weasel - My Brain Hurts - Recess Records - White vinyl, limited to 500

Teenage Bottlerocket - Another Way - One Legged Pup Records - Third pressing, white and pink splattered vinyl, limited to 500 (??)

Teenage Bottlerocket - Another Way - One Legged Pup Records - Third pressing, clear and red splattered vinyl, limited to 500 (??)