*****FS - SAVES THE DAY - In Reverie LP sealed!!!!

andymilligan

I got a sealed 1st (only) press copy of this LP on dreamworks/vagrant records from 2003.

$50ppd if anyone is interested.

I'm not on this board very much, but i've been selling records through the VLV, Pop Punk Bored, and Ebay for a few years now...so if you want a reference my ebay account is ftdnotlsd i have 360+ positive feedback.

email me at [email protected] if you are interested in this record

It's ambitious on all accounts and a complete sidestep. Musically it's fantastic, and Chris' vocals are the most interesting on Reverie. It's kind of a shame that most fans panned it, as it would be interesting to see what they'd sound like today if they had continued to expand their range. The last two albums have sounded like hit or miss (and certainly desperate) attempts to recreate their earlier work. That's not to say I don't love most of their output, but In Reverie, to me, will always be their most interesting work.

someone get on this deal, the first 6 songs suck, the latter 6 are amazing

If you thought about that for a second...you'd change your mind. How can you like In My Waking Life and not Morning in the Moonlight? And how can you disregard Driving in the Dark? Doesn't make any sense...

at least you're not writing the whole thing off. A lot of people do and that's absurd.

someone get on this deal, the first 6 songs suck, the latter 6 are amazing

If you thought about that for a second...you'd change your mind. How can you like In My Waking Life and not Morning in the Moonlight? And how can you disregard Driving in the Dark? Doesn't make any sense...

at least you're not writing the whole thing off. A lot of people do and that's absurd.

now that I think about it I just hate Rise

now that I think about it I just hate Rise

You and I, sir, could be good friends. That song is just strange. Driving in the Dark, though, is fucking magic.

a year or two ago someone on the boards gave me a copy of this for free, the only catch was it didn't have a jacket. so i'm stuck between a rock and a hard place, i have a copy to listen to but having it without the jacket always bugs me. and the only way i'll ever get a jacket is to shell out $50 bucks.

What happened to the jacket? That seems strange...

dude, In Reverie is like Weezer's Pinkerton. Fuck the mainstream. In Reverie is a great album and that is why assholes like me willingly pay 50 bones for under rated albums like this.

Pinkerton is far from overrated, people might've said that 12 years ago but not today.In Reverie is a good album but it's not STD's best album...far from it.

dude, In Reverie is like Weezer's Pinkerton. Fuck the mainstream. In Reverie is a great album and that is why assholes like me willingly pay 50 bones for under rated albums like this.

Pinkerton is far from overrated, people might've said that 12 years ago but not today.In Reverie is a good album but it's not STD's best album...far from it.

i wouldn't say far from it but Through Being Cool will always be the best. hands down