New Vinyl Vlog Episodes + Bridge 9 10% off sale!

Hey guys recently Vinyl Vlog kicked it into overdrive and released NOT ONE! but TWO episodes.

Please check them out here: http://vinylvlog.com

Episode Eight features an Interview with Black Cobra and a Maps and Atlases Review!

Episode Nine features an Interview with Chris Wrenn from Bridge 9 and Neil from Anchorless Records

Episode Nine also features a 10% off sale for vinyl purchases at b9store.com EXCEPT the new CIS preorder! I think the code will last a week! VLOG10 - code!

As always we love to hear feedback negative or positive! If you have any suggestions we'd love to hear it!

I'd also HATE to beat a dead horse here but we also talk about the LIMITED PRESSING auctions that end this Sunday! Please take a look to see if anything excites you before the benefit auctions end!

updating the discography literally took me all day every day this entire week, definitely stoked on it, hope others are as well.

thanks to Josh & Matt for the interview, it was cool having them up in the office.

also, while I'm in the mix behind the scenes at Shirts & Destroy, I can't take credit for it, Ryan Begley is the #1 guy there.

- Chris

updating the discography literally took me all day every day this entire week, definitely stoked on it, hope others are as well.

thanks to Josh & Matt for the interview, it was cool having them up in the office.

also, while I'm in the mix behind the scenes at Shirts & Destroy, I can't take credit for it, Ryan Begley is the #1 guy there.

- Chris

it is appreciated