Help FAILURE'S UNION press "Sinker" on vinyl [Kick

Guest admin1338560633

Paper and Plastick recording artist, Failure's Untion, have set up a kickstarter project to fund the release of "Sinker" on vinyl and they are really really close. With only 4 days left, they need to raise $680 to get to their goal of $2,000. Having raised $1,320 of the $2,000, you can help them achieve their goal. I have yet to use Kickstarter to fund a project, but imagine being a band or label trying to fund a release and getting this close. It would be like being in line for your favorite band's show only to find out that they are at full capacity when it is your turn next to purchase a ticket. If the project doesn't receive 100 percent funding by February 21st at 11:59 pm, the release won't happen.

I don't know the Failure's Union guys, but I do know that they are buds with Cheap Girls and any friends of theirs are friends of mine. I have actually been in communication with the guys, too about a possible future edition of our Under the Influence 7" series. Regardless if you know them or not, do me a favor

1. Visit the band's myspace page and listen to a few tracks http://www.myspace.com/thefailuresunion

2. Visit the kickstarter project page to fund a vinyl release for "Sinker" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1325712062/failures-union-sinker-album-on-lp

3. Tell someone else about Failure's Union and their attempt to raise financing to fund this release.

Even if you either can't afford to help or are not interested in helping, retweeting this post, posting this on a message board, or telling a friend about this can go a long way.

I think Kickstarter is a pretty rad way to gauge interest and help fund a project.

Take a look at the kickstarter page as Failure's Union have some creative ways to raise money to fund this record.

Good luck guys. I hope you make it.