PO: ALEXISONFIRE "Old Crows/Young Cardinals" dbl L

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

ALEXISONFIRE "Old Crows/Young Cardinals" dbl LP A/B White & Black Blend C/D Red & Black

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/DAV17

We had originally posted this pre-order on November 23rd, 2009, and because of a number of issues, the record still has not been shipped. I got some good news this week when our distributor said they would be receiving copies next week (their copies would ship from Canada this week). If that indeed does happen, we could have copies as soon as late next week, but more likely early the week after.

According to the folks at Dine Alone, the following was mentioned on our message board:

the pressing plant had a bit of a mix up with the two variants so this is the new OFFICIAL breakdown.

Band / Dine Alone - A/B - Clear & Black Blend - C/D - Red & Black Blend

Vagrant / Online / Retail - A/B - White & Black Blend - C/D - Red & Black Blend (VC'S Copies)

I have some copies in the store now in the event you have yet to pre-order and want a copy. For those of you who pre-ordered from us previously, thanks for your patience.