FS Circa, Modest Mouse, Jimmy, Explosions, etc..

planetrakis

Now that brand new is coming out with 500 different versions of Devil and God I need the money to collect them.

Lol.

You are contradicting yourself. If I am taking away the chance for someone who wants the record for a fair price, why am I setting the reserve for what I paid for it and what that person would have to pay if they got the chance to buy it? Wouldn't I put it at a billion dollars if I was wanting to rip people off? Go fuck yourself.

You're also contradicting yourself. When you originally put these up, you had it up for $55.

Now you've got it up with a reserve of $30, but that doesn't change the fact you were trying to rip someone off on here before someone called bullshit.

I don't really care when it comes to flipping and shit, people are going to do it anyway. It's a senseless argument and there is no end.

lol at all the do gooders ITT. Fuck the laws of supply and demand, right? How do you make it through the day with such thin skin? Its good to know that all the detractors on here have not, and will never sell something they have for more than they paid, i can only hope the person i end up buying a house from in the future will have the same ass backwards mentality.

I hope this dude makes a killing off his auctions.

oh... and TheGinWar, quit being such a crybaby. this shit happens everyday on this board, and any other forum like this.

:'(

the post above me has it right. ive been collecting vinyl for years, of course ive seen shit like this. if you wanna sell something for what a seemingly endless amount of people are willing to pay for it then do that shit on eBay or the wild (lonesome crowded) west. so much for a community am i right?

there, corrected