HELP! Question about shipping...

one of my record sold to a dude in poland (S&H is $9.00 via airmail), but he wants it registered and insured. i looked it up on the USPS website and it says it costs $10.15 to send it registered, and its free to insure (??). should this cost be added to the $9.00? i've had my ass handed to me on a silver platter before, when the buyer wanted a record shipped to australia with insurance (shipping ended up costing me about $10 more than i anticipated). so if anyone knows the ACTUAL costs, please let me know (since i could be misinformed that it'll cost $10.15 to get it registered)!! any help would be greatly appreciated!

Items you send with Registered Mail are placed under tight security from the point of mailing to the point of delivery, and insured up to $25,000 against loss or damage. And you can verify the date and time of delivery and the delivery attempts online. All destination countries have an indemnity limit of $43.73 and a registry fee of $10.15. For detailed information about International Registered Mail™, see the International Mail Manual.

so i'm assuming it's insured...??