some old 7"s to sell (ramones, beatles, turbonegro

l00ka

hey ho,

i was looking through my 7" collection and realised there are some 7"s that i never listed at my www site and someone might actually want or something. so here they are and photos:

Frigg A-Go-Go - Everything Around Me b/w Pre-Teen Love 7" on 360 TWIST! (white vinyl)

[image]

V/A - Carbon 14 4-way split 7" with Turbonegro, Splash Four, The Pleasure Fuckers and The Crusaders

[image][image]

John Travolta & Olivia Newton-John 7" from the Grease!

[image]

Beatles - Hey Jude b/w Revolution 7" on Jugoton/UK Parlophone (Yugoslav pressing! (no sleeve!))

[image][image]

Herman's Hermits - Something's Happening b/w The Most Beautiful Thing In My Life 45 (Jugoton - Yugoslav press - this one's pretty beat!)

[image]

Fokkewolf 7" on Incognito Records

[image]

Insult to Injury / Mexican Power Authority split 7"

[image]

Ramones - Swallow My Pride 7" (b/w live versions of Pinhead and Let's Dance) (original 45 from 1977 on Sire - not sure whether this ever came with a sleeve...this phonogram inner sleeve is all i've got...)

[image]

Retardos - 7" on SuperTeem

[image]

Crime Kaisers - 7" (i don't fuckin know what this is! this is the way i got it! heh!)

[image][image]

PM or email me at [email protected] for additional details or whatever or if you're just interested in any of these and we can work something out...if you make an offer at the same time, i'll be your fan forever! :)

my other stuff like Rip Offs, Queers and other good stuff can be found at: http://users.volja.net/lukastravs/