Tribute Fanzine plus Remission Demo 7inch OUT NOW!

I copied Pablos words from the REACT! board, Europeans still have to wait a few days..... I still did not receive the 7inch over here. Pablo did, so:

My friend Dan is back with Tribute Fanzine #2. This issue contains conversations with

Floorpunch,

Tim McMahon (Mouthpiece, Hands Tied, etc),

Espen Follestad (talking about Amulet for the most part),

Remission,

The Loved Ones,

Set Your Goals.

This issue is absolutely recommended especially for Tim McMahon's 8 page interview which contains some Mouthpiece/Hands Tied anecdotes and also, some interesting information concerning his future projects. Zine comes in beautiful cut and paste presentation.

As the first issue came with a 7", this one comes with Remission's demo pressed for the first time on vinyl.

After a very acclaimed debut LP, Remission was certainly one of the revelations of the last year with their sound strongly influenced by Verbal Assault, Uniform Choice and 411. Here we present you where everything started for these 4 guys from the south of the world. Their 3 song demo recorded in late 2008, is now pressed onto vinyl for the first time in a limited quantity. First 30 orders will receive a free CD-R with a new Remission song that will be part of their upcoming 7" on Amendment Records. If you have never listen to them, check http://www.myspace.com/remissionhc

Order directly from our store:

http://www.amendment-records.com/store.htm

Prices are: $9.75 ppd within the US, $11.00 ppd to Canada & Mexico and $14.50 ppd elsewhere. If you're from Europe, I encourage you to order from Tribute Fanzine which certainly will be cheaper. They'll receive their copies during the next week.

I also suggest you to order quick because I just have 120 copies for the label, 60 of those are ready to be sent to different distros around the world, the other 60 are going to be exclusively for mailorder.

Be on the look out for a new Remission 7" and also a Remission / Police & Thieves- Split 12". They will also appear in a Chain Of Strength tribute 2x7" with Mindset, Reign Supreme, Ambitions, etc. to be released on 1124 Records. First press of the LP is still available, although I have less than 20 copies left.