NOFX - 22 Songs - yellow/orange vinyl lim. 220

epheron

You may remember me from such threads as "NOFX - RIBBED - clear yellow" well, I have a new NOFX rarity for your enjoyment today. Today for sale I have NOFX - 22 Songs that werent good enough to go on our other records" on a beautiful orange/yellow mix of vinyl that is limited to 220 copies. You know what this is and I know you want it. I have years of trading/selling on my belt so you know I'm good for it (just check out VLV/Dead Format/eBay/other boards/and of course here...I do my best to make my buyers/traders happy.

Anyway, here is a picture of the record:

[image]

Please hit me up for offers. I will be posting on NOFX wiki too-those kids (like you) are great. Thanks for looking!

For $340 you could buy a guitar or bass, take some lessons, start a band, and make an album better than this.

Hahaha this is kinda true. Anyways I sold one of my copies on here for $350 a few months back. There werent many offers for more than that. Im thinking about selling my other one.

• 1 month later...