F/S (pre-Bay): Circa Survive, An Albatross Demo

troymess

I'm trying to save up money to re-grade my backyard so there's less "low spots". I'm also considering buying a new mower. This is going to cost me a ton so I'm letting go of my Circa Collection (minus the Picture Discs), though I still do love the band, I'm feeling awfully domesticated right now and my lawn needs some TLC.

I put suggested prices. PM me if you're interested.

Circa Survive "Juturna" LP Green/White Swirl 2nd Press, /1000 Original artwork $35ppd

Circa Survive "On Letting Go" LP Dark Blue 2nd Press, /300 Original artwork $35ppd

Circa Survive "The Inuit Sessions" LP Pink Swirl 1st Press, /1000 Etched B-side $35ppd

Circa Survive "B-Sides" 7" Clear 1st Press, /1000 Hand stamped label in a Chipboard Arigato Pak $15ppd

Also...

An Albatross "1.) Sex 2.) Bird 3.) Cake" WAY OUT OF PRINT Demo Tape housed in a silk-screened manila envelope with lots of fun inserts. PM me an offer :)

iFixIt iPod Video 60/80gb replacement battery. Brand new in packaging. It comes with tools to do this replacement yourself easily. CHEAP. Send me an offer if you need one.

hola!

are you also willing to ship to germany? if yes, how much do you want to take for shipping/packaging? id love to get the b-sides but i wont have any money until the 1st or 2nd may, would you put it on hold for me?

as for references... is ebay ok for you? http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=thebigsasa

oh, also, IF you will ship to germany... how much do you take for the 12"s? trying to find out if id have enough money for more than the bsides, haha.

thanks