NineBullets.net debut I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch I

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

NINEBULLETS.NET APRIL PODCAST: ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION: featuring the debut of "Ghost" by I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch in the House

http://ninebullets.net/archives/ninebullets-net-april-podcast-one-year-anniversary-edition#comments

NineBullets.net is celebrating the 1 year anniversary of their monthly podcast. While that may or may not sound like a big accomplishment to you, let me just add that doing a podcast is a lot of work. I have on more than occasion attempted to do a regular podcast and I never came anywhere close to doing 12 monthly podcasts. Congratulations Nine Bullets, here's to another fantastic year.

To help commemorate the anniversary, your friends at Suburban Home have donated one hell of a prize to one lucky Podcast listener. What is it? Well, listen to the podcast and you can find out.

This episode features the debut of I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch In the House with Ninebullets posting "Ghost" from the upcoming album, "The Sounds of Dying". This track is joined by tracks by Two Cow Garage, Micah Schnabel, American Aquarium, The Gaslight Anthem, Red Clay River, and lots more.