everything in my tradelist is for sale.

i need about 500 dollars, to make a deposit and rent on a new place. and i've been unemployed for the last couple months but finally picked up a new job and badly need to get out of my parents house.

so make offers, reasonable offers on whatever you all might be interested in obtaining for your own collections. i will end the sale when i feel i have enough money.

also of note there are a couple records on the list that i probably wont part with but it will be easier to tell which records those are when i'm faced with the decision of selling it, i'll start making a list of unsellables as that unfolds, but no worries very few of the records i own will be unsellable i'm sure. the money and moving out right now are more important to me than my collection so have at it!

and thanks to all of you my valued past customers who have supported me as a seller on these boards throughout my time spent posting and selling here.

much love to all!

-john/xdetergentx

link in sig!

unsellables:

wolves in the throne room - diadem of 12 stars

xasthur - subliminal genocide

ps to everyone all orders within the united states that are $50 or more get free shipping!

double ps, i would prefer to sell things that are the heavy hitters of my collection the ones that are worth a good chunk of change, mostly cause i want to get to my goal quickly and without totally depleting my record collection. so records you could easily still find new and such things like that you probably shouldn't bother with. it saddens me to let go of some my rarer stuff but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do you know..