Yo vc I need a guitar head or 2x12. I have a drumk

it. Lets trade.

I'm located in Rochester NY and I'd be willing to drive a few house to meet up to complete a trade. I am looking for a nice loud 2x12 or nice 100 w guitar head (tube preferred). Let me know what you have. Or I'd be willing to sell this I guess. But I enjoy trading much more.

[image]

I've had this Sonor kit since high school, its white sparkle with black aftermarket stars (yeah lame whatever). The hardware is starting to get rusty and the paint is still chipping, there are some nuts and bolts missing here and there. It really needs some love. But with a little love it could be slamming again.

I have -

Kick Drum - Sounds Great. Absolutely love it. Has a really nice evans head on the kick side that gives it a nice boom.

Snare - Needs some love. New top head and new snares needed, comes with snare stand.

Two Rack Tom - Both missing bottom heads and bottom hardware. The bigger of the two rack toms has hardly ever been used and there are no stars on it. (not pictured) I have both of the rings for the top and bottoms, but you would need to buy new lugs.

Floor Tom - Sounds good, has bottom ring hardware but no lugs.

DW 500 Kick Pedal - Got lots a life left

Hi Hat Stand

Roadmaster Yamaha Throne

Vintage Hi Hats - Bottom Hi Hat is a knock of zyldjian that has a crack in it, but it doesn't affect the sound. Top is a real vintage Zyldjian still in great condition with minor green flash rust stuff, but this combination of hi hats sounds incredible.

Drum kits claim to fame - I wrote the such gold demo on this kit with nate.

Any questions hit me up on here or email me. I'd be willing to sell but trades are fun and I'm really in need of some guitar amplification for my new project this summer.