Tom Delonge getting PWND

actually, this reminds me of the show blink played at the big day out festival, when mark pushes tom away from the mic when he's singing. quite amusing. i should get a blink record...

I saw Buddha at $15 at a local record store the other day. I'm not really a fan, so I didn't pick it up, but I was sort of surprised to find that they had pressed it on vinyl.

actually, this reminds me of the show blink played at the big day out festival, when mark pushes tom away from the mic when he's singing. quite amusing. i should get a blink record...

I saw Buddha at $15 at a local record store the other day. I'm not really a fan, so I didn't pick it up, but I was sort of surprised to find that they had pressed it on vinyl.

Will you please pick it up for me?

I went to some weird show in Boston, it was the Bosstones and Eve6 and some other bands. it was outside, it was raining and they were lots of promotions. one company was giving out these tiny glass bottles of their new perfume or colonge. needless to say, eve 6 was pummeled with them their entire set.

Guest abravemorning
Not nearly as entertaining as when the singer of Panic at the Disco got KO'ed with a bottle.

Just because the guy is in a shitty band means he deserves to be physically assaulted?

No?

I went to some weird show in Boston, it was the Bosstones and Eve6 and some other bands. it was outside, it was raining and they were lots of promotions. one company was giving out these tiny glass bottles of their new perfume or colonge. needless to say, eve 6 was pummeled with them their entire set.

At the risk of being smote, I loved Eve 6's Horrorscope album.

At the risk of being smote, I loved Eve 6's Horrorscope album.

Their first album was quite a good listen, after that I lost interest.