Tom Delonge getting PWND

Guest falloutcollapse

I don't give a fuck about who the band is, throwing bottles at singers is such a shitty thing to do. It could be Panic! at the Disco or Slayer, I really don't care. Such a shitty shitty thing, and I think Tom is arrogant, and it's still shitty.

hahahahahaha hes such an asshat

im streaming almost acoustic christmas (the holiday radio show theyre playing tonight) mostly for paramore, rise against, and bad religion but id figure id watch their set for curiosity's sake....first off, his voice sounds beyond horrible and he just told a story (over 5 minutes, i bet no one would have wanted to hear a song instead, right??) about two guys coming back from iraq that told him angels and airwaves got them through it and he said how great it was to be in a band with a meaning and that his old band didnt have any meaning...haha...ASSHAT!

that was a ramble...but god im tired of his jesus/bono complex

I don't give a fuck about who the band is, throwing bottles at singers is such a shitty thing to do. It could be Panic! at the Disco or Slayer, I really don't care. Such a shitty shitty thing, and I think Tom is arrogant, and it's still shitty.

yeah, i get you here....but the bottle of piss thrown at the mars volta did get a chuckle out of me

i saw Everlast play once where somebody threw a drink at him, he finished the song and was so pissed, he yelled at the audience and I swear the entire crowd took a step back.

on that note I also saw the same thing when I first saw Nomeansno in 2000, first 30 seconds of the first song Rob's bass gets pelted by a beer bottle...he kept playing for 5 seconds then stopped the song and screamed at the audience and said, the next bottle that hits the stage, the shows over and i'm comin after you...the entire fireside bowl crowd stepped back. dude was intense...then they started the song up again and by the second song it was out of his system and they raged for 2 1/2 hours.

Not nearly as entertaining as when the singer of Panic at the Disco got KO'ed with a bottle.

Just because the guy is in a shitty band means he deserves to be physically assaulted?

From the entertainment viewpoint, he is right. The Panic! At The Disco singer fell to the ground, while Tom carried on like normal. (Not saying I condone the actions)