Houston tomorrow - Three Records photo show

Thought some folk on here might dig this. We'll have the first 3 issues of 3 Records plus a new one that's just for this show

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=115610828463636&ref=mf

Photos by Chrissy Piper. At Domy Books. FREE ADMISSION. Exhibition runs May 15–June 24, 2010

[image]

"Not too long ago I was having a conversation with a friend about a few traumatic things that had happened to me when I was younger. She turned to me and asked, "How did you get through all of that? How did you keep going?" My answer was immediate, "Punk Rock." .....

....I started thinking about the specific records that had opened my eyes to new thoughts and ideas. About the records that made my young self THINK and FEEL. And then I started wondering what those records would be for the people I was close to. Add my obsession for photography and the end result is this show, THREE RECORDS. People naming three records that have changed and/or inspired their lives. Think about it, what are yours?

– Chrissy Piper"