Cant Slow Down Rec 001 Finding Faith 7" out now!

Random Info: I do not really have a solid release date because we have found a pressplant in Germany which already presses a quantity of 100 vinyl but Paul is busy with his studies and besides the new label I am still working on my zine and maybe the first releases under the name Tribute as well.... but 1 or 2 months is def. working. Be sure that there will be no delays at all concerning printing covers and stuff because I have already pathed a way to get this done in time .....Unless an asteroid will destroy the pressplant.....

True, but I can confirm you now that I finished my schoolwork and I can put a lot of time in the label I'm still waiting on a reply from the pressing plant in Germany..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Check this out:

Soon you´ll get all variants of the Finding Faith 7inch in a set sale and we will donate a part of the money to the Sean McGrath fund. Created in memory of the late musician (Saves The Day, Mouthpiece, Hands Tied), whose two-year battle with cancer ended in 2004. Their mission is to financially assist a wide variety of causes reflecting Sean's life, relating to music, compassion, and health issues including cancer.