Bearings "Exist.Expire" LP pre-order

hey everyone! stopping by to let all ye VC homies know that we here at runner up started pre-order for the new lp from BEARINGS, "exist.expire". if you have not heard them, think along the lines of SMALL BROWN BIKE and TRUE NORTH (and i always have to add RAINER MARIA, too). they're from philadelphia, and i think that kind of comes through in their releases. this is their first LP (we put out their debut 7" a few months ago). it's really good! here is their myspace:

myspace.com/bearingsphiladelphia

once again, we are doing a pre-order exclusive color on white vinyl. cool! here is the link to order:

http://runneruprecords.bigcartel.com/product/bearings-exist-expire-lp-pre-order

oh, and they are hitting the road for a full US tour in august. so, if you like what you hear, come out to some of the shows. they also need some help with a few cities, check out runneruprecords.com for those dates.

we've got some other cool stuff coming up, but that's all i can really say for sure right now. anyway, hope everyone is having a good summer!

love

sean