1" Button Services

caffiend

Feel free to remove this if it doesn't count, but this seemed like the best place to put this.

To get to the point, I make 1" buttons. I've made some for some Jacksonville local bands and have received pretty positive feedback. It's mostly been just recreational, for fun type of stuff. But later in the month I'm making a trip to San Diego, and my band is trying to get some money together to record/release records/etc. etc. so I'm trying to get some extra income out of this. (My band is called Rusholme Ruffians)

So here's what I've got: 1" buttons, full color or black & white.

50=$12ppd

100=$20ppd

200=$40ppd

I will split graphics in increments of 50 pieces (i.e. 2 graphics at 50pcs = $20). All orders will be made and shipped within 2-3 days via First Class or Media Mail. If you want a weird, in between number (173), shoot me an e-mail and I'll get you a price.

I'd also be wiling to trade for records, depending on the records. But mostly I'm looking for money money money.

If you're interested, e-mail me at [email protected] and we'll see what we can work out.

Th

Thanks!