WANT!!! x10! Pinhead Gunpowder!!

sickteen

Looking to expand my Pinhead Gunpowder collection. Right now I'm trying to locate authentic Pinhead Gunpowder Tee Shirts. Not the really bad design ones you can find online. I'm also looking for Set Lists and recent flyers to the shows they performed at Gliman Street this past year.

Also if anyone knows, I'm trying to find out if Jump Salty LP was released on color vinyl.

I'm willing to pay good hard earned american dollars for these items.

Help my wants out! and maybe I can help you someday in return.

cheers every one.

sickeen

I don't think there are any official t-shirts, if there are, then there are not a lot.

And all their LPs (and 10") were released on colored vinyl by Recess.

Saw some pictures recently regarding the tee shirt situation. Now it's just a matter of finding them. Hopefully someone here can help ?

Also thank you for passing down the information regarding the vinyl pressings by Recess. Do you know how many of Jump Salty were pressed and what color ?

cheers

23AJ

I think Jump Salty was on 4 colors, 500 each.. but I could be wrong.

I have a bunch of variants of the West Side Highway 7" for sale.

Question regarding the West Side Highway 7". Are any of the pressings of that 7" with the alternate version of on The Ave ? Although I do enjoy the version that is on the 7" pressings I own. I did here about there being another version.

Let me know if you have any info please. And cheers for contributing to this thread.

Jump Salty was released on 3 different color variants (clear, green, and white) on Recess records, im 99% positive that was the only press.

I'm working on my own Pinhead Gunpowder collection, but I won't hijack this thread.

Sounds perfect! Although Jump Salty must be tough to come by, as I never see it on ebay. I'm definitely going to be trying to track down the green vinyl first, and then go from there to the other variants.

Good luck with your own plight trying to complete your pinhead gunpowder collection. It's definitely one of my favorite bands.

cheers

i'm pretty sure all the west side highway 7's have on the ave. with lauren doing vocals. as far as official t-shirts go, there are probably less than 20. i know they threw some out at the starry plough show in 2001 because that is where i got mine.

Thanks for the info franco! I'm LQQking at you and that tee-shirt. Enjoy it!

• 3 months later...