PO: Fellow Project 7" - Rok Lok Records

FELLOW PROJECT "BOOTS" 7 INCH PRE-ORDERS!

The test presses have arrived and approved for this incredibly delayed record which may now officially hold the all time record in Rok Lok history. But now that all of that nonsense is behind everyone people can FINALLY get to hear this absolutely incredible record. This one has been a long time in the making. Joe & Tia of FELLOW PROJECT have been long time friends of mine whose music has inspired me for about 12 years now. I have always wanted to do a record for FELLOW PROJECT and for whatever stupid reason it took me this long to make it happen. And I couldn't be more excited to share these four brand new amazing tracks with everyone. 4 tracks of rocking indie rock with great lyrics and vocals. Take the lyrical gusto of Lou Reed channeled through stuff like Television and The Feelies with a bit more of a modern approach. I even hear some Cursive and Grifters in here. Indie rock that actually rocks. Features members of Bridge & Tunnel, and Yes Sensei as well as ex On the Might of Princes. A limited pressing of 300 with full color covers and a insert.

You can pre-order the FELLOW PROJECT "Boots" 7 inch for $5 PPD in the USA at http://www.roklokrecords.com [www.roklokrecords.com] » Like I said the test presses have been approved and the turn around for arrival of final records should be about another 2 weeks, meaning that all pre-orders will be packed and shipped out within 3 weeks from now.

Additionally, in August FELLOW PROJECT will be going on tour with Go Sell Drugs. Listed below are the dates and if you can help fill the holes please drop them a line.

August 18th Tom's River, NJ @ TBA

August 19th Philadelphia, @ TBA

August 20th Baltimore, MD @ TBA

August 21st Greensboro, NC @ TBA

August 22nd Charlotte, NC @ The Milestone

August 23rd Atlanta, GA @ Wonderoot

August 24th Gainesville, FL @ Wayward Council

August 25th Tampa, FL @ Transitions

August 26th Tallahassee, FL @ Coolifornia

August 27th New Orleans, LA @ Hey Cafe

August 28th Chattanooga, TN @ TBA

August 29th Greenville, SC @ The Hangar

Check out FELLOW PROJECT on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/fellowproject [www.myspace.com] »

SANDY CITY "SURFIN' WA" ONE SIDED 12 INCH

Yet another of the soon to be formerly delayed releases I happy to announce that in a few short short weeks the SANDY CITY "Surfin' WA" one sided 12 inch will be going to press. I first heard SANDY CITY when the tape version of "Surfin' WA" on Fox Pop Recording Co. showed up in my PO Box many months ago and within minutes my mind was blown. This is the type of stuff I just absolutely love! Lo fi indie rock/surf punk that meshes together bands like Cause Co-Motion!, Eric's Trip, Crayon with Husker Du and The Beach Boys. Just absolutely infectious short blasts fuzzed out pop that resonates so well. The only thing that bums me out about this record is that I wish I could've start taking orders a few months ago so right now you could be rocking this perfect summer album. Now you'll be able to spin it while watching the leaves fall and "Surfin' WA" will have you throwing a beach party regardless. This one sided 12 inch features 8 songs and has a silk screened b-side. And everything is housed in a fold over cover with insert. Pre-order info will be up in August

While you are at be sure to pick up SANDY CITY's "Nice Hat" 7 inch on Party Ngg Records. We have copies in the distro for $5 PPD.

Check out SANDY CITY on Myspace http://www.myspace.com/sandycitywa [www.myspace.com] »

DISTRO ARRIVALS:

1994! "fckyrhead" lp

Bad Indians "Live From the Burial Mound" lp

Empire! Empire!/Football Etc. "split" 7 inch

Fleshies "Brown Bag" cassette

Gypsy "4 Song Tape" cassette

Jack Palance Band "Get This Shit Underway" lp

Madeline "White Flag" cassette

Men As Trees "Weltschmerz" cassette

Paramedic/Spraynard "split" 7 inch

Perfect Future "s/t" cd

Sandy City "Nice Hat" 7 inch (restock)