New Release out today+Fest 9 Exclusives

Out today [image]http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=183521

Fest 9 exclusives: very limited only available at Fest

Middle Class Trash: One Thing Left : 100 Gold, numbered 7"

Moral Crux: 'I Was A Teenage Teenager' White label /50

F Bombers: Pledge Allegiance; White label /100

The Fest exclusives, won't see a full release until Spring, we may carry some leftovers on the site..

We'll be there in the fest registration/trade show/fleamarket thingie.

F Bombers are also playing

Is the Teenager Teenager just a /50 test pressing or do I need to get a test pressing from you too? Cause I remember you telling me you were gonna send me a Teenager test pressing a while back cause you found one, but I never got it. Also since I'm a Crux Club member and chose not to do a refund do I get this for free?

Is the Teenager Teenager just a /50 test pressing or do I need to get a test pressing from you too? Cause I remember you telling me you were gonna send me a Teenager test pressing a while back cause you found one, but I never got it. Also since I'm a Crux Club member and chose not to do a refund do I get this for free?

Yeah I remember you asking me about a test pressing, and me saying if I could find an extra, I have one reject test pressing and a reject ref, lacquer from that.

This is a /50 tp run.

Didn't I send you a ton of free records and such? I've really tried to go out of my way to send free shit, and refund anyone from that, and as far as I know everyone was taken of, some I think a couple people didn't want a refund and just wanted to wait, I went ahead and refunded those people anyway.

I can't get rid of my only test pressing of the old reject, and can't really give away any of these. If you haven't been refunded or taken care of in some way, e mail me and I will refund you. That whole thing is dead. I tried something and it failed, due to my mistakes, as well as the band. I think most people know what happened to us regarding a couple of distributors that almost shut us down almost 2 years ago. That's essentially what caused us to almost fold.

Sorry for the long explanation. I just don't want to ever be thought of as some sort of run for cover type label, or unjustly be lumped into a VC Co-op type reputation. We fucked up, we got ripped off, and things sunk. We remedied it, and continue on, although still paying off a business loan from 2 years ago that we had to get in order to stay afloat after getting the shaft for several thousand dollars

Yeah I understand, sorry if I sounded like a dick in the previous post, I was just curious. Also sorry if asking about a press seemed like implying I want it free, I would gladly pay for it, you've given me awesome shit for free before and I would gladly pay for it, you've seen my Crux collection. I have no problem paying for anything by them.