Final Update on Minus the Bear “Planet of Ice” Rep

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Minus the Bear “Planet of Ice” double LP (available on Clear Granite and Clear w/ Purple Splash

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4105

Minus the Bear “Planet of Ice” double LP BOTH COLORS

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/4106

On Tuesday, August 3rd, I received an email saying that my July 30th ship date had been pushed back. The ship date was updated to August 6th, but that date, came and went. Apparently, a stamper had broken, pushing things further back. Yesterday, I received an email that the records would ship on the 16th, and I was hopeful that this would in fact happen. Today, I received an email with tracking information. I tracked the packages on their way to me and UPS said that I would have records by Thursday, August 19th. Depending on what time those records show up, I plan to begin shipping records that day. I hope to have a bulk of the orders sent out by Friday, August 20th, but any records not shipped by the 20th will be packed over the weekend and shipped out on Monday, August 23rd. I am sorry for the delays, but the records have finally shipped and will be shipped out of Denver over the next week. I will post photos on Thursday.

If you haven't pre-ordered this final pressing of "Planet of Ice", I recommend picking it up sooner than later. While I still have some, shipments to distributors, to the band, to Suicide Squeeze, and the pre-orders are making the pressing move fast. I expect this pressing to be history very soon. Remember, your orders will enter you for a chance to win a test pressing.

Thanks for everyone's patience.