Jetty Boys\The Haddonfields 10" Out 8/31

[image]

Today I give you the pre-orders for The Haddonfields/Jetty Boys split 10 inch and the Hot Atomics - Out of Service 7 inch! Both releases came out great! The Haddy/Jetty split is 500 copies, 250 each on Blue with black haze vinyl and Green with black haze vinyl. Also includes a digital download code. The artwork was done by the amazing Cristy Road.

The Hot Atomics 7 inch is a first pressing of 300 on a purpleish/greyish/reddish mix color. These also come with a digital download code and these jackets are screen printed!

Here's the deal. We have everything in stock for all of the records, but we still have to put everything together. The official release date is August 31st but we are going to start taking pre-orders now. If you pre-order either of the records, I will send you an email with your download code. I have to do this manually, so don't expect an instant link with the code.

We are also doing test pressing contests for both! For the Haddy\Jetty split, the first 50 orders will be eligible for the test press drawing and for the Hot Atomics, the first 25 will be eligible. Those are pretty good odds!

Just click over into our store and you can get both new releases. We still have some sale packages of records from The Haddonfields, The Disappeared and Celebrity Autopsy.

http://www.ihatepunkrock.net

[image]

[image]