Capital "Blind Faith" Update

[image]

while doing some cleaning this week i ended up sorting through some of my records. it seems that we're down to just over sixty copies of capital's blind faith seven inch. as we patiently await their follow up to homefront, i wanted to offer everyone something i stumbled upon. while flipping through those seven inches i noticed that i still have 25 copies on pink vinyl, and on closer inspection realized that some of them are closer to red with white speckles. so the variations in the releases section has been updated, but so has the buying options. you can grab yourself a copy on pink while supplies last! limited to 100. go to the releases section and click the button that says "pink." if you haven't gotten a copy at all, the red is down to 39... so you might want to grab that too.

everything sucks has begun recording two new songs that'll be the follow up to their first lp, the taxes in texas. i believe mike dumps over at dead broke records might still have some copies on orange vinyl... though i'm not certain. i'd like to thank those out in europe who seem to be really loving this record. grab a copy of this record if you're into DC/90's LIHC because you won't be let down.

www.justaaudial.net

I'm fully outta white! We sold out of the record release version of white in about 30 minutes and the rest of the white were sold by the band at shows since... wah woh! The speckled pink are starting to go because of request already so if you want one don't wait too long...

Most definitely one of the top 5 Dag Nasty covers.. Tommy's "Bust!" on the break makes it so much sicker. I do miss the original ending though that was once hosted on their page - "Joeyyy issss Itaaaliiiaaaannn..... and he-likes-his-mother's.... meatbaalllssss!" CLASSIC CORRIGAN HUMOR

I'm fully outta white! We sold out of the record release version of white in about 30 minutes and the rest of the white were sold by the band at shows since... wah woh! The speckled pink are starting to go because of request already so if you want one don't wait too long...

Most definitely one of the top 5 Dag Nasty covers.. Tommy's "Bust!" on the break makes it so much sicker. I do miss the original ending though that was once hosted on their page - "Joeyyy issss Itaaaliiiaaaannn..... and he-likes-his-mother's.... meatbaalllssss!" CLASSIC CORRIGAN HUMOR

lol, i didn't think anyone outside of label, band, etc...knew about that! ha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...