FS: Whole Collection (UPDATED 6/22)

311thrice

It's far fetched because I said from the very beginning that I wasn't letting these go for cheap and that I was looking for ebay prices....so don't send low offers. Your argument about 10 colors/test presses doesn't even make sense and doesn't apply to anything. Neither does saying I have different variants for Blink 182. Try a different argument.

I really don't see the point of people coming into this thread and commenting if you don't want any of my records.

The point of not using ebay is to avoid fees...you must not have ever used ebay before. Ebay charges 10-15% for fees. The point of selling on the board is to save myself the fees and charge less for the record. A record that sells on ebay for $100 would net you $85 after fees...so I would charge $80-$85 for that record for someone on the board.

So everybody shut your trap :)

Argument? Nah man, its a fucking observation. You have an arrogant and condescending attitude.....and if you don't, it doesn't translate well via text. When I was talking about the 10 colors and test pressings, I was referring to how so many kids are just out to make a freakin buck these days....and the labels who needlessly issue 50 different colors and shapes of an LP pander right to it.

But you're right, I'm not going to buy any of your stuff, so I'll peace out from your thread. I'm guessing I'm not your target demographic.

I fucking wish it was the 90's again.