Submit Your Vinyl Collector of the Day Interview,

Guest admin1338560633

Since, I don't plan to be on the computer much with Suburban Home's 15th Anniversary weekend upon us (starts tonight), I want to encourage every single one of you to submit a Vinyl Collector of the Day feature. Just answer the questions, take a photo (preferably of you with some of your records and/or your collection/setup), and email them to me. Try to keep photos under a meg. Whether you have 100 records or 10,000 records, everyone has a unique story; we want to read them all. While I can’t guarantee every submission or every question will be published, I will do my best to try.

Now, take 15 minutes and answer our questions and get someone to snap a photo of you and your collection. Thanks.

VC: Your name and the city you live in.

VC: Do you catalog your records online? Where are they? Are you on the VC Message board? What is your username? Do you use Limited Pressing? What is your username?

VC: How many records do you own?

VC: How do you sort your records? How do you store your records?

VC: Why do you collect vinyl?

VC: What was the first record you remember purchasing with your own money?

VC: What is your most prized record in your collection?

VC: What release would you like to see come out on vinyl that hasn’t yet been released?

VC: What is the most you have spent for a record?

VC: What has been your greatest vinyl score (least amount of money spent for a valued record)?

VC: What record(s) have you regretted not buying? (Not one you should have ordered – but actually had in your hand at a record fair, seen in a shop, had in your shopping cart, but did not buy.)

VC: What out of print record would you kill to own?

VC: What are your thoughts on color variants? Do you collect any artists in particular?

VC: Do you sell or trade records?

VC: Do you have any good record stores in your home town? Which ones do you frequent?

VC: Your last 5 records that you purchased?