Hobbledehoy Records

tkt

So what's going on with this site (http://www.hobbledehoyrecords.com)? I want to order Try and Stay Upright by Arrows, but I get an error when I try to get to the site. Is anyone else getting this too? I tried emailing [email protected] (found on their myspace), but I got an email saying the message was rejected by the recipient or something, and that the email delivery failed. Weird.

I've been getting the same error from the site for the past two days too :( I twittered Tom this morning regarding so hopefully he gets back to me.

If it's not up in the next day or so, I might order it through www.poisoncityrecords.com as they're showing they'll have to available in-stock from today.

OUR WEBSITE / EMAIL IS STILL DOWN - sorry folks, the webhost is being a huge pain in the bumbum and won't re-activate our account.

Basically the huge influx of traffic on Monday night for the ARROWS new album order (and instant downloads) triggered something with them, which they've mistaken as an injection of hackers. On top of all this, my home modem died Tuesday morning, because I'm running cable internet I can't just go into a store - need Optus to send a new one. So I'm operating from various Cafe locations today - working furiously to get things back up and running ASAP.

In the meantime, the new ARROWS record 'Try and Stay Upright' will start to appear on store shelves (both CD and LP) this week. Orders already placed have been shipping out, just a little bit slower than usual.

Apologies for the inconvenience friends,

Tom

[image]