The 255s (UK) new songs/cheap merch/new split 7"

andygi

Hey folks.

So we just finished our Tour of the South and Wales with BROTHERS of Exeter who were the most Awesome people and best band. It was a great tour and we miss those guys (and gal) more than ever. Southsea fest was an experience, we all enjoyed it very much, what of it we can remember anyways. However, we are so unbelievably broke after it, i’ve reduced the price of our t-shirts on our Big Cartel page to £4 a go, that is less than what the shirts cost us to make. They are printed on the most awesomely comfortable Continental shirts.

I’m also uploading a couple of new songs to our Bandcamp page, Caffeine is going to be on a split 7” with UNWELCOME GUESTS from Buffalo New York, fans of the Replacements, Huskers and other mid 90’s indie-rock influenced punk bands will be into this Record. It will be a split release between Kiss of Death Records and ROIDH. You can listen to the song on our bandcamp page here;

http://the255s.bandcamp.com/album/new-songs-un-released

I’ll upload another one later this week.

We don’t have much in the way of out of town shows for a bit, but we do have a few in Manchester for a change, so people on our “home turf” come out and have some fun -

7th October - The Star and Garter w/RVIVR

5th November - Manchester w/Cynics (? I think) - More Details TBA

26th November - Fuel, Manchester w/WELL WISHER

I think we’re playing a Carefully Planned Gig in December, more details soon.

Thats all we know for now, thank you for you continued support.

http://the255s.com