Squigtone Records contact info

Maybe someone could help me. I am looking to get in contact with anyone from Squigtone records. There website is still up but not current. This is a New Jersey OI! lable. Bands such as Squiggy, The Outsiders, Hudson Falcons and alot more. I am in need of their records. In hopes someone who reads this might have info so i could get in contact and see if they have any old vinyl for sale.

any help appreciated

I was in a band on Squigtone. The Survivors.. I quit once they became straight edge and went on to play in Abusive Behavior along with the bassiest from the survivors , who now plays in The Virus.

haha who are you? i was in Survivors from day 1 till day last. Eric H. (sorry i cant think of your last name)? This is pretty funny.

Yea, Squigtone Records, yikes. What do you need. I prob have it all and its all yours for a very low price.

Ya you sang... you dont remember erik? Still talk to Chris from Blind Society? Ran into him about a year ago.. at 7-11 in Jackson

I dropped you a PM, check it out...

I still see Chris every once and a while... His band and my band are actually playing together next saturday in asbury park... you should come hang out... show is at Asbury Lanes if you know that place.