Illegal Pete's Starving Artists This Week, Upcomin

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Frank Turner at Illegel Pete's was absolutely incredible. His performance there was not only $40 cheaper, but I would have to say about 40 times better at Pete's than it was at The Fillmore (but it was great to see Frank play with a full band). This week, we not only have some incredible artists coming in to Illegal Pete's to eat, but we have some cool events coming up, too.

Illegal Pete's Starving Artists in this week (venue they are playing in parenthesis)*

Polar Bear Club (Summit) Oct 21st

Valencia (marquis) Oct 23rd (also an eat and greet, look down)

Avi Buffalo Oct 25th (hi dive)

Wye Oak Oct 25th (hi-dive)

Resistant Culture (Blast-o-matt) Oct 26th

Deer Tick (Larimer Lounge) Oct 27th

* Please note that all of these artists have said they are coming in, but you never know what circumstances may get in the way of them coming in. If you are going to any of these shows, I recommend coming down for a bite and/or a beer before the show; you just might see them there.

If you know a band coming to Denver and could use a free meal, have them email [email protected] ; they must arrange the free meal before hand in order to get an appropriate voucher.

Upcoming Events at Illegal Pete's (Downtown Location)

Saturday, October 23rd - Valencia Eat and Greet (Band Vs Food Edition!) where they challenge fans to a burrito eating contest (details here).

Thursday, October 28th - Adai Tour Kick Off Show

Tuesday, November 2nd - Tumbledown's Mike Herrera Eat and Greet

Tuesday, November 9th - Two Cow Garage's Micah Schnabel Eat and Greet

Tuesday, November 16th - Lizzie Huffman show w/ TBA

Andy and I are working on a number of upcoming events. If you have any ideas for shows and/or eat and greets, please drop either one of us a line.

We are a having a really good time working with Illegal Pete's on all of these events. Thanks everyone.