Tour: Ninja Gun on tour with Fake Problems / Strea

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

You may or may not remember the Fake Problems/Ninja Gun tour that was cancelled. I definitely remember as the tour was supposed to come through Colorado and I had the date marked on my calendar. Not that this is the rescheduled version of that tour, but Fake Problems and Ninja Gun will again be doing dates together. Unfortunately they are not coming out West (at least further west than St Louis), but those of you in Florida, Alabama, Missouri, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and Allston should mark these dates on your calendar. I for one will be jealous of those of you who make it out to any of these shows.

12/1/10 Jacksonville, FL @ Jack Rabbits

12/2/10 Birmingham, AL @ The Firehouse

12/4/10 St Louis, MO @ the Firebird

12/5/10 Chicago, IL @ Beat Kitchen

12/6/10 Pittsburgh, PA @ Garfield Artworks

12/7/10 Allston, MA @ Great Scott

Fake Problems are supporting "Real Ghosts Caught On Tape" and Ninja Gun are supporting "Restless Rubes". You can listen to "Restless Rubes" in the Suburban Home Listening Station http://www.suburbanhomerecords.com/listening-station . I know that the guys are working on new songs for an upcoming EP on Sabot, songs I know that the guys have been playing out live.

I found this old photo of Ninja Gun when they visited the Suburban Home/VC office.