TP/PO: Tin Horn Prayer Get Busy Dying LP BlackoutP

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Tin Horn Prayer "Get Busy Dying" LP (comes with automatic download)

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/6108

I am very glad to be working with Bermuda Mohawk to offer you this pre-order of an album I absolutely love. Tin Horn Prayer is the band that features Mike Herrera (vocalist of Blackout Pact), Andy Thomas (Only Thunder, Ghost Buffalo, Suburban Home/VC), and Scooter (vocalist of Pinhead Circus/Love Me Destroyer). Instead of calling them a super group, I choose to think of them as a bunch of guys who write great music and while they get might get lumped into the Americana/Alt-Country thing, I think of them as just a great rock band. Whatever you want to call what they do, the band is great; the album is amazing; and I am really glad that this is coming out on vinyl. I recommend checking out this album. You can listen to 3 songs on their Myspace page http://www.myspace.com/tinhornprayer. I'll be posting a stream of the album shortly.

Here is what Bermuda Mohawk says of the album:

“Debut release from the newest Denver, CO supergroup, featuring members of The Blackout Pact, Only Thunder, Love Me Destroyer, Pinhead Circus and Ghost Buffalo. The album contains 10 off-kilter, whiskey soaked ramblers that are reminscent of what it would sound like if Uncle Tupelo, Tom Waits and The Blackout Pact got into a barfight. The Lucero comparisons are inevitable, however the members can’t help but let some of their post-punk roots shine through with angular guitar playing and noisy flourishes throughout. If you are a fan of punk, post-punk, alt-country or americana, this is worth a listen for consideration on your ‘Best of 2010′ list.”

We’ve put a their songs on the last couple of mix tapes. And they were on the last Revival Tour CD. Check those tunes out and then pick up this album! And if you ever get to see them live, they put on an incredible set.

Pressing is all on black vinyl (out of 500 copies), and there is a test pressing contest for those of you who pre-order the album. Good luck. Vinyl is expect in December.