TP/PO: Arliss Nancy "Truckstop Roses" 10" w/ CD (a

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Arliss Nancy "Truckstop Roses" 10" w/ CD

http://store.vinylcollective.com/products/6199

Arliss Nancy reside a little north of Denver in the college town of Ft Collins. While I have been a really big fan of the EP (I put the first track on a past Suburban Home mix tape), I didn't really know any of the guys in the band. That changed this past week when they came out to see Two Cow Garage at Surfside 7. They are all fantastic folks and honestly, they are a really, really great band. While I have seen comparisons to Lucero and the Replacements, I definitely pick up on a little bit of the Gaslight Anthem. When talking to the guys at the show the other night, they mentioned that they put out their EP as a 10" with CD and asked if I might be interested in carrying it. The 5 song 10" comes with an automatic download. The pressing is out of 500 copies on black vinyl. I plan to post a stream of this EP on the VC site, but you can actually download it free and stream it on the Death to False Hope site here.

Ordering the record will give you a chance to enter to win a test pressing. Good luck. I expect to get the records from the guys on Sunday when they play with LIzzie Huffman at the Surfside 7. This will be my first time seeing them live, definitely looking forward to that.