Free Download of Lizzie Huffman and Her Brother Ba

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Free Download of Lizzie Huffman and Her Brother Band 10" (limited to 500 downloads)

https://download.yousendit.com/dklxSkhkNEhVbTljR0E9PQ

In yet another genius business decision by yours truly, I have decided to give away Lizzie Huffman's 6 song 10" away for free digitally to the first 500 people to download the record at the above link. I actually used to do this in the past with records by newer acts in hopes that the really great cost (FREE) will get some people to take a chance on an artist that I absolutely love. If you are not familiar, Lizzie Huffman is from Seattle, Washington, and I met her through Kirk Huffman (singer of Kay Kay and His Weathered Underground and Lizzie's brother). She recently played Suburban Home's 15th Anniversary weekend and we were all blown away by her. I suggested doing a Colorado tour and 2 months later it is happening. I highly recommend you download the 6 song EP, if you like what you hear, please consider buying the 10" which is limited to 300 copies. You can purchase the 10" here.

And if you live anywhere in Colorado, please come out to at least one of the following dates. I promise you will be blown away by Lizzie's performances.

11/12/10 Denver, CO @ the Rockaway w/ Lil’ Thunder (Marie from Ghost Buffalo) (starts at 7pm)

11/13/10 Denver, CO @ Fast Geek Boutique (2298 Clay St) – This is a grand opening party (FREE) (party goes from 6 to 10 pm)

11/14/10 Ft Collins, CO @ Surfside with Arliss nancy

11/15/10 Denver, CO @ Great Divide (during happy hour) (FREE) (from around 5 to 7)

11/15/10 Denver, CO @ 3 Kings Tavern

11/16/10 Denver, CO @ Illegal Petes w/ Arliss Nancy and Kentucky Street Parlor Pickers (FREE) (starts at 9pm)

11/17/10 Pueblo, CO @ The Red Raven Music Hall w/ Inaiah Lujan, and Desarae Garcia (the Haunted Windchimes) with Jordan Smart

11/18/10 Denver, CO @ Hi-Dive w/ Hillstomp, Andy Thomas

11/19/10 Colorado Springs, CO @ Triple Nickel w/ William Elliott Whitmore

11/20/10 Grand Junction, CO @ Mesa Theater w/ Bad Karma Kings, Tin Horn Prayer