Upcoming Evil Weevil Releases +sale

Hey Everyone,

We have a lot of stuff coming out. These are next four records that are being pressed right now. Some are further along then others but they will all be out by January.

We also have our first officially released cassingle coming out by a band we are releasing a LP for later this year called The Eeries. These will be available on their winter tour and we'll probably have some in our store.

We are working on getting all over releases up on the net for free. Please take it all. If you like it buy a record. I'd rather people just check out this stuff. We are working on something awesome for our 2 year anniversary, and are in the process of booking an awesome Philly show for it. Okay I've said too much. Check our stuff out.

cousinbrian.bandcamp.com

captainweresinking.bandcamp.com/

http://theeeries.bandcamp.com/

www.myspace.com/danielluccapujol

www.myspace.com/diarrheaplanet

[image]

www.evilweevilrecords.com

www.evilweevil.bigcartel.com

Coming in the later winter we are doing a split 7" with Sundials and Spraynard. Then a few awesome LPs in the spring and summer.

OH YEAH. I forgot that we are still doing a sale. Buy 2 get 1. We are moving soon and its like the holiday season and have a couple thousand records coming in also, so we are trying clear room.

With this deal pick the 2 records you want then when you check out tell me the 3rd record. I hope that isn't weird.