Crucial Death !Holy Hell! (aka Crucial Youth)

A Hell Mouth has opened and Crucial Death have finally seen the light on this now infernal day.

You can hear six "unreleased" songs on their new facebook page.

www.facebook.com/pages/Crucial-Death/194845673860887?ref=ts

Crucial Death were the sworn enemies of Crucial Youth and supposedly these songs were slated for a split LP - Good vs. Bad it was up to the Youth of the World to decide. Sadly, i think the coming emo trend (damn you tight pants, thick glasses and out-of-key whiny screaming!) overpowered them both.

but, let us take a trip back in time....

Summoned by the Dark Lord himself in the year 1989, a time when the world was ripe for the over-taking by Satan and the Beast, gathering strength from global hatred and war-mongering prevalent at that time. Four minions were gathered in the heart of toxic-waste-ridden New Jersey, and cursed with the evil powers bestowed on them by Satan to produce sinister dirges of despair to unleash upon the unsuspecting masses of humankind. Deep within a secret Satanic temple, a collection of six (yes that's right six as in six-six-six) such masterful works of ultimate evil were produced and readied for mass consumption. Surely, the world was about to fall under the curse of this unholy quartet, and join Satan's forces forever. However, at the final hour, a rogue Sub-Demon, having risen to the almighty position of President of the US after leading covertly for 8 years under his puppet leader, learned of Satan's plot, and seeking to usurp His position of ultimate evil power, he sent forth underlings to quash the release of the recordings, destroying the secret temple and all evidence of the existence of the terrible work accomplished within, ultimately undoing Satan's great and terrible plan, and in so doing, unintentionally undermining his own chances to remain in power. And the world was spared. The Sub-Demon was ousted from power, and a new optimism spread upon the land. Until now....recently unearthed by devoted followers, gaining strength in the wake of economic devastation and war wreaked by none other than the evil offspring of the rogue Sub-Demon, the lost and forgotten evil works of the Dark Lord have been revived from destruction--a lone copy on cassette tape was salvaged from the subterranean ruins of the secret Satanic temple, to finally be unleashed upon the world via the internet. May it speed across the globe spreading its message of DESPAIR! This is CRUCIAL DEATH!!!! .

I just ripped the songs to mp3 with audacity. They came out pretty good after amplifying - going straight to the sansa.

so no one is as excited as me? Come on people, radiohead sound like someone playing a bagpipe made of live cats. this sounds awesome. For all who follow Santa Claus: Prepare to enter Satan's cause...

so now takers yet? no worries, i have nothing but time...

Apropos of nothing, i just got back from Assateague and i saw black duck, mallard, pintail, blue-winged teal, brant, canada goose, northern flicker, butterbutt, swamp sparrow, northern harrier, and woodcock. that's right i said woodcock.

yup. indeed.

oh, i also saw plenty of horses and sika deer. The sikas are invasive - the same goes for the horses in fact and I suppose the same might be said for the people too.

here is a crucial collection. Missing is the "A Gig Too Far 7"" with the blue cover, which i picked up recently and the "Straight and Loud" 7" on yellow, which i am still looking for. Listen to them and listen to crucial death and then know awesome.

[image]

hhmm... still no one? It is awesome, trust me. That says something, as i am very trustworthy person. maybe not spongeworthy, but certainly trustworthy. like a boyscout. not like a scoutmaster. trust me.

since i am here.... i saw lots of canvasbacks, buffleheads, and ruddy ducks, plus some hooded merganser, redhead ducks, scaup, mallard and tundra swans out in the Baythese past few days. Not too bad. If you feeling fish i also saw green goby, naked goby, mummichog, threespine stickleback, sheepshead minnow, hogchoker, silverside, skilletfish, white perch and striped killifish.

i will not be the only person who posts about how awesome the crucial death stuff is... it can not stand.

until then. I was out at Lake Artemisia yesterday and was pleasantly surprised by what i saw. We has plenty of ring billed gulls, canada geese, ruddy ducks, american coot, pie billed grebe, some very handsome hooded merganser, and a pair of ring necked ducks. They were sleeping, i didn't bother to wake them. Had a nice walk around the lake and then got some Trinidadian for lunch - I do love me some doubles. All in all, a nice day to be out.

Had the day off today, caught up on some stuff and rocked out the cro-mags age of quarrel reissue. I was able to snag a black copy. The lathe trimmed a little too much off one side (?) of the record, but it did get any of the grooves so it play fine. excellent.

what else? what else? If you haven't checked out blogged and quartered than you're missing out. http://bloggedquartered.blogspot.com There are some great rips there.

that is all. for now.