fs/t Jack's Mannequin- Everything in Transit 1st

Guest vinyldoa

also, its gone for up to $600!!! apparently... thats crazy :o:o:o

http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=jacks+mannequin&x=0&y=0

ive seen it go for like $200-300 a bunch of times.

my copy is sealed....so tempted to open it up. but i guess i can just buy the repress ::)

i also have a signed "the resolution" 7" i dunno if thats worth anything right now?

what i really want are some of the something corporate promo vinyl

a bit late on replying: i sure think this 1st press is going to increase the value. If not now that all people got the repress, i'm sure it will in the future. I mean, it's still a rare record (only 1000 copies), and that 2x vinyl first press with a different artwork too will never pressed again, no matter of other copies. About your sealed copy, i advice you to open it up, because the wrapping tends to shrink over times, damaging the jacket and maybe the vinyl itself. I also had it sealed but decided to open it. You can replace it with a plastic sleeve if you want protect it, like i've done for mine. In conclusion, that crappy repress will NEVER be like the first one.

is this your idea of fun?

is your idea of fun desperately needing to know how rare your framed record is on your wall so you can brag to all your loser friends about how cool you are for having a crappy piano rock record

Everyone can think what he/she wants but remember, yours is just a point of view. For example, I do like piano rock and i think every judging is related to personal music tastes.

• 3 weeks later...