FS - SHOOK ONES COLLECTION

swankymodes

I'm parting with some of my collections, trying to downsize a little. Taking offers on the lot or individual records if anyone is interested in some Shooks. PM me offers. Thanks in advance.

Shook Ones - Slaughter Of The Insole - Revelation Records - 1st Press/West Coast Tour Edition/Pink Vinyl (85 of 100)

Shook Ones - Slaughter Of The Insole - Revelation Records - 1st Press/Pink Vinyl (of 230)

Shook Ones - Slaughter Of The Insole - Revelation Records - 1st Press/Blank Labels/Purple Vinyl (of 336)

Shook Ones - Slaughter Of The Insole - Revelation Records - 1st Press/Purple Vinyl (of 420)

Shook Ones - Slaughter Of The Insole - Revelation Records - 2nd Press/White Vinyl (of 500)

Shook Ones - Facetious Folly Feat - Revelation Records - 1st Press/Record Release Edition/Red Vinyl (of 100)

Shook Ones - Facetious Folly Feat - Revelation Records - 1st Press/Red, Yellow Starburst Vinyl (of 204)

Shook Ones - Facetious Folly Feat - Revelation Records - 1st Press/Yellow, Brown Split Vinyl/East Coast Tour (of 75)

Shook Ones - Facetious Folly Feat - Revelation Records - 1st Press/Yellow, Brown Split Vinyl (of 303) ***PENDING***

Shook Ones - Facetious Folly Feat - Revelation Records - 1st Press/Red Vinyl (of 503)

Shook Ones - Sixteen - Endwell Records - 1st Press/Record Release Edition/Blue, Pink Splatter Vinyl (42 of 60)

Shook Ones - Sixteen - Endwell Records - 1st Press/Blue, Pink Splatter Vinyl (of 260)

Shook Ones - Sixteen - Endwell Records - 1st Press/Brown, White Split Vinyl (of 300)

Shook Ones - Sixteen - Endwell Records - 2nd Press/Euro Tour Edition/Gold Vinyl (86 of 100)

Shook Ones - Sixteen - Endwell Records - 2nd Press/Euro Tour Edition/Green Vinyl (of 100)

Shook Ones - Sixteen - Endwell Records - 2nd Press/Gold Vinyl (of 100)

Shook Ones - Sixteen - Endwell Recrods - 2nd Press/Green Vinyl (of 300)

Shook Ones - The Unquotable A.M.H. - Paper & Plastick Records - 1st Press/Black Vinyl

Shook Ones/Easel - Split - Modern Alchemy Records - 1st Press/Yellow Vinyl (of 250)

Shook Ones/Easel - Split - Modern Alchemy Records - 1st Press/Blue Vinyl (of 250)

Shook Ones/End of a Year - Split - Runner Up Records - 1st Press/White, Black Splatter Vinyl (of 100)

Shook Ones/End of a Year - Split - Runner Up Records - 1st Press/Black, White Vinyl (of 210)

Shook Ones/End of a Year - Split - Runner Up Records - 1st Press/Grey, Clear Vinyl (of 210)

Shook Ones/End of a Year - Split - Runner Up Records - 1st Press/Green, Clear Vinyl (of 210)

Shook Ones/End of a Year - Split - Runner Up Records - 2nd Press/Black Vinyl (of 200)

damn. you know except for the new album, everything else is out of print, right? i was just wondering what the resale value on these records are nowadays.

I know most is OOP, I have no idea of the resale prices. I was trying to avoid taking them to eBay or anything to find out.