Southern Ontario

Is anyone going to Scene? I'll be there with some folks. Mostly going for Shai Hulud and This is Hell, to catch up with friends and party.

I've been through this city before and it's amazing to me the amount of people that will be in this small of an area. What should I expect and do I have time to go record shopping in Toronto ahead of time?

it's about 90 minutes (quicker if you drive fast) incl. traffic from St. Catharines to Toronto, so use that to figure out if you can make it.

there's a new vegan donut shop/bakery that will be open in downtown St. Catharines by that weekend. http://artisandoughnuts.blogspot.com/ check it out!

i just moved here in February. I'm not going to Scene because there's nothing I'm interested in, but it's a nice city, downtown seems to be turning around slowly. 2 killer used bookstores, lots of nice restaurants and coffee shops.

I've been to one record store in town before. It was alright but nothing great. Are there others in Saint Catherines now?

I'm going because I have the day off work, it's free and I will know a bunch of people there. Bands I want to see are all later at night so I think I am going to hit up Toronto first.

I've been to one record store in town before. It was alright but nothing great. Are there others in Saint Catherines now?

I'm going because I have the day off work, it's free and I will know a bunch of people there. Bands I want to see are all later at night so I think I am going to hit up Toronto first.

I only know of one store in Downtown St Catherines with all used vinyl. It has some ok stuff.