TOTAL FEST, Montana, 8/18-20...45 bands!

Hey all. I just wanted to share some details on a rad fest I'm helping with out where I live in Missoula, Montana. Lots of great folks here dig...

2011 marks the tenth annual TOTAL FEST, a three-day weekend of shows in Missoula, a sleepy mountain college town in Western Montana. Started by Wantage USA Records, Total Fest is an all-ages, volunteer-run, nonprofit, DIY event that brings together creative, DIY bands and fans for three-days of great music and times. In addition to three nights of shows, we host a record swap, several barbecues and plenty of opportunities for river swimming and hiking.

This year, to celebrate our tenth we've got quite a line-up, featuring the recently reunited AmRep trio HAMMERHEAD with BIG BUSINESS, VAZ, HELMS ALEE, WHITE SHIT, WHITE LUNG, GUN OUTFIT, MILK MUSIC, THE MEN, KOWLOON WALLED CITY, THE ARRIVALS, UNDERGROUND RAILROAD TO CANDYLAND, SHANNON AND THE CLAMS, GULL and about 30 other fantastic bands.

Weekend passes are now available for purchase online for a mere $45 for the weekend (now through August 1 - after which, they'll be $50).

If you're in the Northwest, Rockies, or just feeling taking a road trip to this rad part of the country, consider making the trek out to Missoula for this awesome weekend of music!

Full schedule, passes and more details online at:

http://totalfest.org