FS/FT sunglasses! (yes sunglasses) -some hilarious

izs3

TEASER PIC! [image]

sunglasses are pictured here: http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/uu209/izs3/sunglasses/?albumview=slideshow

info is below.

i know it's not vinyl but TOO BAD. long story short a sunglasses "lot" was ordered and for the most part they are not what we thought we were getting at all. returning/exchanging them is going to be more hassle than it is worth to say the least, so clever me thought of posting them some places online to try to sell or trade some.

they aren't really brand names or anything i don't think. good variety and i have multiples of most styles. some are pretty ridiculous and hilarious like 1980s/1990s skating "shredder" glasses with reflective rainbow lenses. others are kinda normal looking like aviator style or "roy orbisons". bunch of others too.

i've put together a photo album linked up top with everything in it. i'll take more pics of ones you want so you can see the sides and stuff. also could give measurements if needed. they are numbered by photobucket if you click "back" from the slideshow (via top right corner) and click them individually (for ex. "DSC01247.jpg" ). if you are interested in anything just let me know the number. feel free to make offers or ask for prices. i'm not looking for much at all for most of them but i don't want to ship out like 30 different packages and make 25 cents on each ya know? would be cool if you got a couple pairs but you don't have to. i'd trade for cds/records/dvds/other stuff too maybe.

pm or email ian_stan3@hotmail dot com please. thanks!