La Dispute - Vinyl Pressing, News, Etc

Just started listening to them and it seems like information is all over the place.

Anyone care to lend info on "here hear" "somewhere at the bottom" "vancouver" etc etc?

I read that the first pressing of somewhere had bad gaps or something. Basically I want to know what to look for and buy, I saw a second pressing yellow one at a store this past weekend but passed it up not knowing. May go back and grab it just to have a copy to listen to.

Any known pressing info is also appreciated.

Just started listening to them and it seems like information is all over the place.

Anyone care to lend info on "here hear" "somewhere at the bottom" "vancouver" etc etc?

I read that the first pressing of somewhere had bad gaps or something. Basically I want to know what to look for and buy, I saw a second pressing yellow one at a store this past weekend but passed it up not knowing. May go back and grab it just to have a copy to listen to.

Any known pressing info is also appreciated.

Vancouver (Friction Records)

-White w/ Red Splatter /500

Somewhere (No Sleep Records)

1st Press (Gaps of silence during "The Last Lost Continent"):

-Cream Marble A/B, Black C/D with screened D-side /100

-Cream Marble A/B, Black C/D /400

-Clear A/B, Black C/D /500

2nd Press (No gaps of silence):

-Yellow/White Marble A/B, Black C/D /1000

-Green/White Marble A/B, Black C/D /1000

Untitled 7" (Forest Life Records)

Clear w/ Orange Splatter /500

Vancouver (Friction Records)

-White w/ Red Splatter /500

Somewhere (No Sleep Records)

1st Press (Gaps of silence during "The Last Lost Continent"):

-Cream Marble A/B, Black C/D with screened D-side /100

-Cream Marble A/B, Black C/D /400

-Clear A/B, Black C/D /500

2nd Press (No gaps of silence):

-Yellow/White Marble A/B, Black C/D /1000

-Green/White Marble A/B, Black C/D /1000

Untitled 7" (Forest Life Records)

Clear w/ Orange Splatter /500

Thanks for the heads up. Wanted to buy a first pressing but may have my friend buy that second pressing for me, even though I am not a fan of yellow. Or maybe I should wait. Not sure if $20 is a good price for a 2nd pressing. If its normal I will just wait for a green one to pop up.

Is the D side on second pressing etched or something?

Also are there multiple here hears volumes? And am I correct that only one has been pressed on 7"? Like a blue, green, red jackets or something.

Are there only two full releases "somewhere" and "vancouver"?

Not trying to be picky just have all the info in one thread.

Thanks everyone for the info

Thanks for the heads up. Wanted to buy a first pressing but may have my friend buy that second pressing for me, even though I am not a fan of yellow. Or maybe I should wait. Not sure if $20 is a good price for a 2nd pressing. If its normal I will just wait for a green one to pop up.

Also are there multiple here hears volumes? And am I correct that only one has been pressed on 7"? Like a blue, green, red jackets or something.

Second pressing was $20 from No Sleep as well as from the band.

Yes, the D-side is etched on the second pressing (forgot to add in my initial post).

There are 3 Here, Hear releases. Only the second was pressed.

Somewhere and Vancouver are the only "full" releases out right now (I believe the band considers Vancouver an EP). It seems their new album comes out October 4th (Though there has yet to be an announcement from the band or No Sleep).

Second pressing was $20 from No Sleep as well as from the band.

Yes, the D-side is etched on the second pressing (forgot to add in my initial post).

There are 3 Here, Hear releases. Only the second was pressed.

Somewhere and Vancouver are the only "full" releases out right now (I believe the band considers Vancouver an EP). It seems their new album comes out October 4th (Though there has yet to be an announcement from the band or No Sleep).