Lets do this again... Cell Phone suggestions/plans

My last day at my day job is next Friday. My work currently pays half of my cell bill and I have an iPhone 4 with pretty much unlimited everything. I think my full monthly bill is $108 with taxes and fees and I pay $54 of it.

I am kind of over this whole iPhone / ATT thing and want something different and a cheaper bill than $108 a month, but I still need a smart phone. I'm going to be able to take my number with me and I can go to any provider. I haven't had to look at phone prices or packages in at least 5 years so I am really out of the loop. PLEASE HELP!!!

And I'm going to have an iPhone 4 for sale in a couple weeks. You just can't make phone calls that last longer than 5 minutes and the home button works about every other time.

I've been with T-mobile for years and their customer service is amazing. I can't tell you how many cell phone upgrades I've gotten.

I have the new sidekick right now which was great at first but then it started freezing. Its still ok but the freezing is really annoying. The phone I had before was the Galaxy S Samsung and that one is really nice. Slick and actually quite similar to the iphone without being an actual Apple product.

I don't use it much but I have a cell phone I keep in the car in case my old arse gets stranded somewhere. It was Cingular and is now AT&T. Regardless of decent sevice I still don't like them but then I don't have an iwhatever. I've got those old nokia reliable nonfolding cell phones.

All the rich yuppies I know laugh at it, but I don't care. I'm not a yuppie.

:/