BTBAM - Parallax vinyl NON RSD pressing?

hedon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit. Didn't even know there was a tour edition. I was at the show where they debuted their Parallax material live. Only had cds at the merch table, no vinyl. RSD was the morning after, and I was able to pick up one on yellow vinyl. Only played it twice, the mastering is shit, just needledropped it and play that from now on. I also cut my needledrop so the segue between the first two tracks is intact.

The hotshotgermany on amazon emailed me back and said they has purple. Still waiting back from the other two dealers about pink. I wonder if they are going to have different colors for the American tour.

That would be a little excessive, heh. I haven't got a response from Metal Blade. Keep us posted if you find someone that has the pink tour LP.

So is this correct?

RSD 2011

Clear /250

Clear Blue /250

Clear Green /250

Clear Amber/Yellow /250

EURO Tour

Pink /250

Purple /250

I also see you have a Red version in there... where is that one from? Apologies if this has been discussed before. That pink looks awesome by the way!!

So is this correct?

RSD 2011

Clear /250

Clear Blue /250

Clear Green /250

Clear Amber/Yellow /250

EURO Tour

Pink /250

Purple /250

I also see you have a Red version in there... where is that one from? Apologies if this has been discussed before. That pink looks awesome by the way!!