RARE/OOP Modest Mouse & Ugly Cassanova Records

spellitoutlikeoh

I have a feeling I'm going to regret this later, but a friend and i are trying to have enough money to move from Colorado to California by the end of September and be able to pay first and last months rent so I am selling most of my musical instruments as well as a handful of my most beloved vinyl.

The following are ORIGINAL pressings of Modest Mouse albums, not the new reissues and are becoming harder and harder to come across.

---SEALED---

1.) Everywhere and His Nasty Parlour Tricks - Only Pressing

2.) Night On The Sun - First UP Pressing

- I have not seen another sealed copy of either of these records show up for sale for at least a couple years, surely there are a few but I don't know that anyones trying to get rid of them.

---UNSEALED, w/ LOVE---

1.) Building Nothing out of Something - w/ Original Album Insert

2.) This Is a Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About - Original Pressing (Only) Still has shrinkwrap and orginal insert sleeves.

3.) Lonesome Crowded West - Original pressing, 2lp, NOT Gatefold. This is two separate lps in two individual sleeves. This record is in really great condition after being in my collection for over a decade, and is hard as hell to come by in this condition, if at all.

---UNSEALED & PLAYED--- (These records have seen the worst of the batch, but that doesnt mean much. I treat my records better than i treat myself. There are all VG to VG+++ or better condition, Im just a tough grader so I made a separate section. These all play through without skips or continuous pops and while some WILL have some sufficient surface markings, they are not extremely detrimental to playback.)

1.) Night On The Sun - Original UP pressing with album insert.

2.) Building Nothing out Of Something - NM sleeve, VG++ record with original album insert.

3. Ugly Cassanova's Sharpen Your Teeth - Well played but no crucial flaws.

I have more, please PM me for more information.