The New Sound Study Webstore! UPDATED 11/23

Hey Everybody!

We just switched over to our new webstore at www.soundstudyrecordings.limitedpressing.com With the change comes the addition of some new distributed titles and combo deals, with many more to come in the next few weeks. We will also soon have exclusive new shirt designs from almost every artist we have worked with.

To celebrate the move we are offering 20% off any and all orders. Just use coupon code NEWSTORE20.

Non-Sound Study Titles we now carry (with more to come!)

Senders "Recovery" 7"

Senders/Little League/Smalltalk/Backpocket 4 Way Split 7"

No Friends "Failures" EP

City of Ships "Live Free of Don't Tour" LP

So Pastel "Tremultous Quavers" LP

Screaming Females "Power Moves" LP

Laura Stevenson and the Cans "Sit Resist" LP

Screaming Females "Castle Talk" LP

Averkiou "Throwing Sparks" LP

Capsule "No Ghost" LP+CD

Mannequin/Transistor Transistor Split 7"

Pagenintynine "Document 8" LP

Pygmy Lush "Bitter River" LP

*Also, A little late to the party, but we are now on Twitter... Follow! http://twitter.com/#!/SoundStudyRec

Just added the FREE digital sampler that includes new tracks from the upcoming 7"s from Post Teens and The Future Now.

http://soundstudyrecordings.limitedpressing.com/products/12908

Also, we are close to being sold out of a few things. Just a heads up, in our stock we only have:

8 copies - Coliseum/Burning Love "Live at the Atlantic Volume Four" LP GREEN VINYL

17 copies - Coliseum/Burning Love "Live at the Atlantic Volume Four LP" RED VINYL

13 copies - City of Ships "Three Mile Bridge/South Laurel" TRANSLUCENT RED VINYL

14 copies - City of Ships "Look What God Did to Us" LP

13 copies - Chris Wollard and the Ship Thieves "Anybody Else/Left to Lose" 7" LAVENDER VINYL

18 copies - The Future Now "Hazy Orange Sunday" LP

Just added to the store:

NEW! Sound Study Recordings "Waylon" T-Shirt

[image]

NEW! Chris Wollard and the Ship Thieves "Spaceship" T-Shirt

[image]

"Ain't No Shame Vol 1" LP

This is a limited, vinyl only compilation released by Boca Fiesta Records and features Ex-Boogeymen, Savage Brewtality, All Night Drug Prowling Wolves, Waylon Thornton & the Heavy Hands, Jealous Animals, Stoned at Heart, PBR Street Gang, Towers of Hanoi, So Pastel, Todd Congelliere, Post Teens, Children’s Children, the Enablers, and Chicago Bears!

Just $8!

20% off all orders is still good with coupon code NEWSTORE20 Not for long though!

www.soundstudyrecordings.limitedpressing.com

are you guys gonna have a table at the fest flea market this year?

i was looking forward to buy from y'all at vinyl fiesta last month, but i guess you guys didn't get a table.

pretty much, i live in gainesville and want to get some stuff but don't wanna pay for shipping...

Yes, we will for sure have a table at the Fest flea market this year. If you (or anyone else in Gainesville) should want to get anything sooner that than just shoot me an email or PM and I could pull the order for you and just have you pick it up from the Atlantic one night.

• 2 weeks later...
I wanted to chime in and bump this thread back to the front page.

Sound Study does some FANTASTIC releases, has awesome communication/customer service and is backed hard.

Everyone do yourself a favor and download that sampler! It's free, for crying out loud.

Hell Yeah! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...