When will we see more Modest Mouse Reissue's?

i'm not sure, but i think the good news... represses are exactly the same as the originals except for the download coupons added in. could anyone with both copies confirm this? and i also emailed glacial pace a month or so ago asking about represses and the response was "keep your eyes peeled on the site for them" or something to that effect. no confirmation on what/when but something may be coming soon. heres to a holidayish release so i can buy myself some presents ;)

also, if you're a lady, or just enjoy wearing women's t-shirts/want to buy some gifts, there's a 3 for $12 wmns MM shirt deal up at glacial pace.

i'm not sure, but i think the good news... represses are exactly the same as the originals except for the download coupons added in. could anyone with both copies confirm this? and i also emailed glacial pace a month or so ago asking about represses and the response was "keep your eyes peeled on the site for them" or something to that effect. no confirmation on what/when but something may be coming soon. heres to a holidayish release so i can buy myself some presents ;)

also, if you're a lady, or just enjoy wearing women's t-shirts/want to buy some gifts, there's a 3 for $12 wmns MM shirt deal up at glacial pace.

If they still don't have the masters then they couldn't just repress they would have to reissue from a digital source which kinda defeats the purpose of vinyl.

If they still don't have the masters then they couldn't just repress they would have to reissue from a digital source which kinda defeats the purpose of vinyl.

I didn't even get a download code with mine.

I didn't even get a download code with mine.

apparently only lcw masters had gone missing. also, nothing specifically about what is going to be repressed/rereleased or when was said, just to keep watch on glacial pace for something as the days peel away like paint. but yeah, obviously you'd want vinyl pressed from an analog source.

@canadianfootball - did it have the pink sticker with the 180g/download code inside on the front?

apparently only lcw masters had gone missing. also, nothing specifically about what is going to be repressed/rereleased or when was said, just to keep watch on glacial pace for something as the days peel away like paint. but yeah, obviously you'd want vinyl pressed from an analog source.

@canadianfootball - did it have the pink sticker with the 180g/download code inside on the front?

Cool I appreciate the info

Cool I appreciate the info