WTB: Protest the Hero Variants

gcarn

Update, Just got Cobraside Purple Swirl.

So far I have:

Cobraside: Black, Clear Purple Swirl Numbered /5, Purple Swirl

UO: Clear Purple, Clear Green, Clear

Still looking for cobraside Solid Purple / Solid White

[image]

Not sure, but I think there is also a clear cobraside?

Also, I think there is a blue or clear blue underground ops version.

Will pay more than fair $$ for copies of what I'm still missing. Will also pay a finders fee.

What does the solid purple one you're looking for look like? I have a Cobraside pressing of it on purple, but it's more of a purple marble than a solid purple

I think the solid purple is the one I posted an image of in my above post.

Here is an image of what I currently have, Ill pay more than fair $$ for any remaining variants

[image]

I have the "limited" version which is a gatefold by underground operations which is a clear greenish color feels like 180 gram and has gold protest the hero writing on cover and i have a purple standard cover meaning non gatefold and its by cobraside/cargo records and its purple with some marbleing in it.

Are these the ones you have?

Also what about the Scurrilous? Is mine the brown you were talking about? Do you know the pressing information on it?

-Thanks

I have the "limited" version which is a gatefold by underground operations which is a clear greenish color feels like 180 gram and has gold protest the hero writing on cover and i have a purple standard cover meaning non gatefold and its by cobraside/cargo records and its purple with some marbleing in it.

Are these the ones you have?

Also what about the Scurrilous? Is mine the brown you were talking about? Do you know the pressing information on it?

-Thanks

Yeah, those sound like the top left / bottom right fortresses I have in the image above. I don't know anything about the pressing #'s on those or the Scurrilous.

And I sent you a PM about the Scurrilous :D